This Advanced Course Highlights, in between other elements, such important aspects as:
- How to apply the Extracellular Fluid Technique (EFT) for the periphery, spinal cord, cerebellum and cerebrum.
- The Vestibular Nuclei and Maintenance of Equilibrium: Flocculo-nodular lobe, Semicircular Canals, Utricle, Saccule.
- The Cochlear nuclei and Auditive Pathways: anterior and posterior cochlear nuclei, cochlea, superior olive, inferior colliculi, medial geniculate, auditory cortex.
- The Functional Fulcrum for the brain.
- The Three layered cortex: Hippocampus, Dentate Gyrus, Fimbria.
- All parts of the Cerebellum: vermix, lobules and fissures.
- The three approaches to perform full Central Nervous System (CNS) lesions assessment.
- The Autonomic Nervous System innervation: application to segments of the body, fascia, joints, viscera, diaphragm, eyes, ears, teeth, emotions and self-treatment.
- The Embryologic brain and heart.
- The new brain and spinal cord protocol.
This post-graduation Course, designed for highly skilled therapists, was meant to deepen further the practicioners skills already studied and been practicing and learn how to work with and release restrictions in several other areas of the brain.
B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science in Medicine
D.O. – Doctor in Osteopathy
BI-D – Barral Institute Diplomate Certification